The Enrollment Period for Medicare Advantage (Part C) and Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage (Part D) is currently open. The deadline is Sunday, December 7, 2014, if you are interested in any of the following:
- Change from Original Medicare to a Medicare Advantage Plan;
- Change from a Medicare Advantage Plan back to Original Medicare;
- Switch from one Medicare Advantage Plan to another Medicare Advantage Plan;
- Switch from a Medicare Advantage Plan that doesn’t offer drug coverage to a Medicare Advantage Plan that offers drug coverage;
- Switch from a Medicare Advantage Plan that offers drug coverage to a Medicare Advantage Plan that doesn’t offer drug coverage;
- Join a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan;
- Switch from one Medicare drug plan to another Medicare drug plan; or
- Drop your Medicare prescription drug coverage completely.
In these last few days of Open Enrollment, review your Medicare coverage and see if it’s necessary for you to make any changes for next year. You can visit the Medicare Plan Finder at https://medicare.gov/find-a-plan/questions/home.aspx to review plan options and evaluate what you need.