March 17, 2020
During these challenging times, we want to let you know that all of us at the Elder Law Firm of Clements & Wallace, P.L. are doing our part to provide a safe and healthy environment for our clients and employees.
Information, as it relates to COVID-19, is changing daily. At this time, these are the policies we have put in place and are the following:
- We are monitoring the Center for Disease Control website and are following all recommended guidelines.
- We are monitoring all official national, state and local directives and are following recommendations.
- We are closely monitoring our own health and any staff member who exhibits symptoms for COVID-19 will not come into the office but will self-quarantine for 14 days and seek medical attention as needed.
- Any staff person who lives with or has come into direct contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 30 days will not come into the office.
- We are sanitizing and disinfecting all public office areas each morning prior to opening and following each interaction with the client or member of the public. This includes meeting spaces, public areas, doors and restrooms.
- Our office hours remain the same at this time. We will notify clients if this changes.
- We have suspended appointments for site visits to client’s homes or facilities.
- We are offering to meet with clients either face to face in our office or by telephone appointments, whichever they prefer.
It is our priority to maintain a superior level of service to our clients throughout this rapidly changing environment. As always, please contact us with any questions you have. We are here to help.
Elder Law Firm of Clements & Wallace, P.L.